我是夜熟知的人 Acquainted with the Night
我是夜熟知的人。 I have been one acquainted with the night.
我曾投身雨中,归自雨中。 I have walked out in rain——and back in r
ain.
我曾走出灯火 煌的市镇。 I have outwalked the further city light.
我曾俯视过最凄清的街衢。 I have looked down the saddest lane.
我曾越过巡行的知更人。 I have passed by the watchman on his beat
我低抑眼神,不愿吭声。 And dropped my eyes,unwilling to explain.
我伫立,戛止跫音 I have stood still and stopped the sound o
f feet
当远处断续的呼唤 When far away an interrupted cry
传自另一道街的家门, Came over houses from another street,
不是唤我回,或道声再见; But not to call me back or say good-bye;
而于此无边静谧的超尘, And further still at an unearthly height,
只有发光的时钟在夜空明闪 One luminary clock against the sky
宣告时间并无是非之分。 Proclaimed the time was neither wrong nor
right.
我是夜熟知的人。 I have been one acquainted with the night.
亦凡公益图书馆(Shuku.net)
回目录